- This event has passed.
NEW YEAR’S EVE- CHRIS HANSON BAND w/ Robin Pluer
December 31, 2017 @ 7:00 pm$55
Our annual food and music package New Year’s Eve celebration.
For the last 2 years the CHRIS HANSON BAND and audience have had such a lovely time that it only made sense to have them again. Some of Milwaukee’s finest will be serving up their best for you, performing an eclectic repertoire of jazz and other genres, featuring musician and composer Chris Hanson, and enchanting chanteuse Robin Pluer.
So come ring in the New Year with enough goodness and warmth to sustain us through the upcoming year. [Apropos of this, some carp are thought to be a symbol of luck, prosperity, and good fortune within Japan. (and Fort Atkinson.)]
We do not serve food from our regular menu this night- we are only open for those who sign up for the food plus music package. We will know that day whether there will be room for people who only want to attend the show.
- The full food/music package deal is $55. Please call us to reserve a space at 920-563-9391.
- In addition to calling to reserve your seats for dinner and show, we are asking you to purchase the music portion ($30) in advance via this link to Brown Paper Tickets.
You may also pay at the Carpe, or send a check.
- The $25 dinner fee will be put on a tab that night, and your drinks and a gratuity will be added to it.
- The dinner includes an entree (Chicken Wellington),and 1 drink, with dessert and coffee after the first set. Please inform us of any food sensitivities so that we can accommodate them.
- To facilitate feeding everyone efficiently, we ask that you choose a 7:00 hour or 8:00 hour time slot when signing up. Your arrival does not have to be precise within those 2 hour slots.
- Music begins about 9:30 and will go past midnight.
CHRIS HANSON BAND features:
John Parrott-Guitar, Vocals